WF files created on UNIX through SAP Connect - WF_LOG_000000000002_100

Myra H Gill Myra.Gill at ipaper.com
Mon Jan 14 09:35:54 EST 2002

Get your Basis folks to check and see if the SAP Connect trace is turne=
on.  The SAP Connect  trace creates files that look like
 WF  files in the UNIX directories.

Myra

                                                                       =
                                                  =20
                    Michel Laviolette                                  =
                                                  =20
                    <michel_laviolette at ho       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.=
MIT.EDU                                           =20
                    tmail.com>                  cc:                    =
                                                  =20
                    Sent by: SAP Workflow       Subject:     WF files c=
reated on UNIX through SAP Connect -              =20
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA        WF_LOG_000000000002_10=
0                                                 =20
                    .MIT.EDU>                                          =
                                                  =20
                                                                       =
                                                  =20
                                                                       =
                                                  =20
                    01/14/2002 08:25 AM                                =
                                                  =20
                    Please respond to                                  =
                                                  =20
                    "SAP Workflow Users'                               =
                                                  =20
                    Group"                                             =
                                                  =20
                                                                       =
                                                  =20
                                                                       =
                                                  =20

Good morning WFers,
there are some WF files created by SAP Connect in our UNIX environment.=

Unfortunatly, these files are growing on a daily basis. Does anyone kno=
why these files are created? We only have 1 such file in our production=

environment... but our QA box fills up if we don't clean them out (even=

when there is no WF activity). I deleted=A0(in QA)=A0the "Work Items", =
"Work
Items History", and the "Event Logs" through SWUL but the files keep co=
ming
back! Any ideas? As for the content of these files, I'm still waiting f=
or
our BASIS group (decentralized) to send one to me for analysis.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Best regards,
Michel Laviolette
WF Developer