Multiple event triggers - solved

Jose Burgman jose.burgman at ast.co.za
Thu Jan 10 04:18:08 EST 2002

Hi

Thanks to everyone who responded. It was sorted out in an OSS. For those
interested, for HR, table T779W holds the SAP event linkages which were
correctly maintained for IT0000 and IT0001, but some-one had also loaded =
the
same objects and events to the customer event linkage table T779X. Deleti=
ng
these entries solved the problem.

Regards

Jos=E9 Burgman