Permanent deadline monitoring job

Richard Schot richard.schot at avelon-it.com
Tue Jan 8 05:29:31 EST 2002

Hi Chris, it just depends on the solutions implemented with workflow. If
deadlines are set-up in the system to signal deadlines after minutes than I
would suggest to schedule the job more often.
I did a project where I had to put to run the report every 15 minutes. No
problem at all for the performance.

Regards
Richard Schot

        T +31 (0)76 - 5.14.56.81