Active Version of WF Template

Antoni Maj a.maj at maj.net.pl
Wed Feb 27 12:42:00 EST 2002

Active Version of WF TemplateHi Brian,
One of possible reason that your transport with new WF version has no =
influence in PRD could be repair status of your WF definition in PRD. =
Please check in PFTC_DIS: Utilities --> Object Directory Entry that no =
repair flag was set.
If so (eg. R) it probably means that your Workflow was changed manualy =
directly in PRD. Remove the flag and retransport.
Regards,
Antoni

  ----- Original Message -----=20