Workflow

Huerta, Andy_________PC_IS ahuerta at pentax.com
Tue Feb 26 18:17:17 EST 2002

Phil,

You may want to check the Agent Assignment of the task to see if it is
assigned.  To do this get the task number (TS.....) of the first action in
the workflow.  From Task Change screen in Workflow (DEFINITION TOOLS >
Tasks/Task Groups > Change; transaction PFTC_CHG) enter the task value and
get into the task.  Under the "Additional data" drop down menu, select Agent
Assignment > Maintain.  Verify the task has a "General task"  assignment.
If it does not push the attributes button.  Select the "General Task" option
and hit the checkmark.  This should now allow you to start the workflows.
If the menu paths or transactions are incorrect I apologize.  I am running
under version 4.5b.  The problem you describe I've had in the past and have
found the Agent Assignment to be the cause.

Hope this helps.  Good Luck.

Andy Huerta