AW: Workitem is not starting automatically

Daniel Fernández wfdfl1975 at yahoo.es
Tue Feb 26 10:37:21 EST 2002

A couple of questions,

1.What object type are you using in your workflow?
2.Have you delegate this object (if you have done a
subtype)?
3. Have you filled all the mandatory parameters of the
event?

Regards,

Daniel

 --- "Becker Stephan (extern)"
<Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de> escribis: > Check
transaction SWEL (make sure the event trace is