AW: wOKFLOW DESACTIVATED

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon Feb 25 12:40:09 EST 2002

Hi Sosthene,

you have an error in the workflow somewhere, and there is a setting =
that the
event linkage can be deactivated in case of error, that is probably =
active
for your flow (especially likely if it's an old flow, because it used =
to be
the default setting).

Check SWI1 for the logs and see where the error comes from. My wild =
guess
would be that an element of the workflow or the organsational structure =
or a
role function module or something is not yet in QAS, and that's why it
bombs. Should be relatively easy to find from the log.

Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----