Workflow for Approving to Post Parked Documents

Ulagapiragasam Vanathy (RBAU/ISY) Vanathy.Ulagapiragasam at au.bosch.com
Thu Feb 21 21:47:03 EST 2002

Has any one used the standard workflow (ws10000055) or implemented workflow
for
approving Parked documents to be posted. I am bit lost here and need help.

Where should I define the approval hierarchy?,  for example:

If Park Doc. cost centre = xxxx & amount = 500.00 go to X
If Park Doc. cost centre = xxxx & amount = 1000.00 go to X and then to Y.

In Financial accounting configuration menu I couldn't Do this under
" Assign Release approval procedure for release for payment".

Greatly appreciate any kind of hint or help.

Thanks
Vanathy