Object FMPSO - Problems with Flag Release

La Roche, Ingo ingo.laroche at ivl.de
Tue Feb 19 05:12:19 EST 2002

Hi everyone,

I have a Problem with a workflow, wich is only used if you are using the add
on ISPS.

We are on 46B and ISPS add on 461B. We are using the Object FMPSO to approve
and release our Payment requests. Now we have the following Problem:
A Paymentrequest is parked. With Parking the approval Process is starting.
Now we use two approval steps before the Flag 'Released' is set in the
paymentrequest by the wf-System in background. Next step ist to post all
documents of the payment request in background too.

During the time between parking and succesfull approving the
postinginfomations have changed, that the paymentrequest can not be posted
by the system.

The Problem is, that we need to change the paymentrequest now. But it is not
allowed, to change the paymentrequest while the Flag Released is setted in
the request. The Object FMPSO gives me no method to clear the Flag Released.
>From outside the workflow there is also no possibility to clear the flag,
because the Request ist marked as to be released via workflow, an some
standard transactions are not allowed to do.

How can I clear the Flag? Any Ideas?

Regards
Ingo La Roche
ivl GmbH