Updating values in a 'loop until'

Durrant,David William DURRAND2 at apci.com
Mon Feb 18 10:19:57 EST 2002

I am trying to check that the HR user changes the employee group in a
termination action. After the PA40 action I loop back until the value is set
to either 2,3,T, or U which all relate to a termination of some kind.
Between the PA40 action and the 'loop until' I have put a user decision with
one outcome, with the value of the employee group embeded in the title so
that I can check the value

The first time thro the loop, when the employee group has not been changed
the user decision title is OK (type 1 regular employee) and the loop returns
to the PA40 action. After changing the value of employee group to an
appropriate value the user decision title shows the old value (type 1
regular employee), and the loop returns to the action. Here I can see that
the employee group value has been changed. Subsequent loops all show the
original value

It looks like I need to do a 'refresh values' some where

Any idea how?

regards

dave durrant
Air Products PLC