Multiple start condition problem

Ea, Ty TEa at citgo.com
Mon Feb 18 09:06:42 EST 2002

Stephan,

Sorry about that.  It doesn't error or abend.  The events are published.
Whenever I am trying to get it to check more than one condition value, it
seems to ignore all of them and starts the workflow anyway.  For example, I
have the condition that if the document type is NOT equal to 'ZBPR', start
the workflow.  Since this is a single condition value, if I create a
document of this type the notification workflow is not started.  That's
great!  However, if I add another condition value to this and say that if
the document type is NOT 'ZBPR' or 'NB' then start the workflow...even if I
create a document of the type 'ZBPR', it starts the workflow.  Hope that
clarified things a little.  Thanks for your help.

Ty