Deleted Users with Workitems

Mike Mathieson msmathieson at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 05:23:29 EST 2002

We delete users from our system if they don't sign on to SAP for 60 days.
Some users however, who receive workflows, rarely log into the system and
have a substitute handle their workitems for them.  This is causing problems
with workitems sent to positions only held by a deleted user.

I was thinking of writing a report that would look if a user was occupying
any positions, so the position could be updated before a user is deleted.

Has anyone else run into this problem, and perhaps come up with a better
solution?