Two events as trigger event issue

Jull Tom-r9983c r9983c at motorola.com
Fri Feb 15 15:16:58 EST 2002

Weidong,

Without knowing the details of your material master process design, you can likely use a check function in the type linkage for the "ViewCreated" event.  Evaluate the contents of the event parameter "Maintenance Status" and raise an exception where the value is limited to the maintenance status associated with the initial creation of the material in your organization (often "K" for Basic Data).

Regards,
Tom