Express message

Raju Omkaram romkaram at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:29:40 EST 2002

Hello WF users,

I have had a similar situation in the past. However, I had circumvented the
problem (not the best way though)  the following way:

Based on the example .1 below:

When C reserves the workitem, send yet another express msg notifying A & B
of non availability of workitem. This approach may be necessary if somebody
wants to maintain the entire activity log.
If log is not critical, then I would simulate 'Delete' process to delete
msgs from A and B as if nothing had happened.

I would like to point out that I did not use the Std SAP functionality to
send Express msgs instead used a FM to do the job and it works just fine.

Thanks

Raju

WF Consultant