Heard of eHR Workflows?

Amit Asthana amit.asthana at sg.andersen.com
Thu Feb 14 20:13:29 EST 2002

Hi deannate

We are using the HR Workflow using lotus notes,workplace and the SAP.Being the
SAP BASIS guy, I have been setting up the connectivity between these server in
order to use SAP ESS for Claims,Leaves etc..

I am not aware of of any terms from sap as eHR.

All the best.

Regards

Amit Asthana

|        |        deannate at au1.ibm.com |