Early Archiving + IXOS

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Wed Feb 13 01:39:44 EST 2002

Hi!
I have defined an early archiving scenario as follows:
1. A workflow multistep task is inatiated when the document is "moved" into
R/3.
2. The final step is document parking. The event  'parked' (own event)
triggers another multistep task.

Question: The 'IMAGE' object is passed to the first task. How do I retrieve
this object for my next mutistep task. I have looked at finding the link
created using: FUNCTION 'ARCHIV_GET_CONNECTIONS'  am I going in the right
direction.....(Is the link already created at the parked stage??)

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lola.