Request to All

Senthil Kumar senthilk at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:30:04 EST 2002

Hi,
I am new to workflow. But after using the features, I am so much into
SAP's workflow. Ok, Here is my simple request. Please help me if you
can.

I created a simple "Change of Pay" workflow using my custom object. In
the process, there is a APPROVAL process and if it is approved,
everthing is fine.

If the approver says "Redo" or "Change" then I have to reread the
container and change it. Looks easy. But here is the real question.
I want this to be a webflow. I don't want to do an EWT(Easy Web
Transaction). I want the entire thing to be done using RFC's or BAPI's.

As for the first screen for creating the request, no problem, I can use
the RFC, SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW. Then I don't mind the approver does
his approval in Workplace Inbox Miniapp. But when he says REDO, I want
to start my original service from where I created but with my existing
container values.

Were any of you able to do this? If so, could you please enlighten this
poor developer.

I am in SAP 46C Workplace.

Thanks for your time.
Best Regards,