Multiple Business Objects

Stiles, Les Les.Stiles at icn.siemens.com
Fri Feb 8 16:09:35 EST 2002

This is my first attempt at extending/delegating an Object so I am asking an
"amateur" question!

I have extended the Business Object BUS2032 (Sales Order) to add another
event and an attribute. Since there are several developers nation-wide in
the company, I called my subtype Z1BUS2032 since ZBUS2032 has already been
created and released, but no evidence of being delegated, by a CA-based
developer. I didn't want to step on his toes nor did I want to be on his
schedule for release to the Production system.

However, when I try to delegate system-wide (Object Type=BUS2032; Delegation
Type=Z1BUS2032) , I get an error "An entry already exits with the same entry
key" and the Object Type entry (BUS2032) is highlighted. I can find no
SAP-help documentation that indicates that the Object can have only 1
subtype available to it. Is this the case or do I have some other problem?

Thanks in advance,

Les Stiles
Siemens ICN. Lake Mary, FL
Mfg Systems Analyst, SAP QM & Workflow