Workflow Start

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Feb 8 09:56:10 EST 2002

Yes.
Look in function group SWWA (sww_wi_start* for instance, but there is also a
function sww_ww_start which I have never studied closely - it may apply in your
case).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Angelo Besenzoni    |
|        |          <angebe at box.it>     |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          08.02.2001 15:43    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     Workflow Start                                          |

Hi everybody...

In user-exit, I have to start a task. The only method i know is to create
an event and trigger the task by function SWE_EVENT_CREATE.

Is there a possibility to start directly the task???

Thanks to all...

Angelo Besenzoni
Sap-Italia-consulting.
Milan.

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.
Thank you.