Defining a new method for business object

רונן פוקס Ronen at mccann-kb.co.il
Thu Feb 7 09:32:51 EST 2002

Dear workflow people,

I am in the stages of building my first 'serious' method for a business =
object.

A function module has been written, and this function module is called =
from the method.=20

The function module is a simple dialog screen in which the user inputs =
data in one field

The source code in the method looks like this:

BEGIN_METHOD BBC_SCORE_STRATEGY CHANGING CONTAINER.                  =20
data:                                                                =20
BBC_SCORE TYPE NUM03,                                                =20
                                                                     =20
CALL FUNCTION 'Z_WF_BBC_STRATEGY'                                    =20
 IMPORTING                                                           =20
   BBC_SCORE                  =3D BBC_SCORE                            =20
                                                                     =20
SWC_SET_element CONTAINER 'bbc_score' bbc_score.                     =20
                                                                    =20
END_METHOD.                                          =20

A task is defined based on this method.

My problem: in the workflow, the task is always completed, without =
difference if the user chooses 'save' or 'exit' or 'cancel' in the =
dialog screen (the function module)

Am I missing something in the source code of the method ?

The desired situation is that if the user chooses 'exit' or 'cancel' =
without saving, the task will not be completed.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Ronen