Condition behaves erratically

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Tue Feb 5 01:27:35 EST 2002

Shankar,
Conditions are very easy to check.

In the condition editor you can simulate the condition and it will show you
the results of the different parts of the condition in a tree form.

At run time you can use the workflow trace to preserve the results of the
partial conditions and container contents while the workflow runs. Check the
"CondEval" entries in the trace.

Happy hunting,

Alan Rickayzen