Agent not identified

Kamaraj Shankar kamaraj at ureach.com
Tue Feb 5 01:14:24 EST 2002

Thank you all,

   I did pick up from the drop down and there was a typo error
in my email.

   The problem has been resolved and I would like to share the
solution with you.

   When a business object needs to be sent back to the
initiator, the agent should NOT be _WF_INITIATOR. It should be
the user initiating the business action. I corrected this and
it works fine now.

Kamaraj Shankar
kamaraj at knowledgesolutions.com

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , Yarbrough, Chris (chris.yarbrough at gwl.com) wrote:

> Good afternoon experts,
>
> I feel silly asking, but I am experiencing an issue with
SWUI. I have
> generated a runtime version of a custom workflow and am not
able to see
> it
> in SWUI in DEV, but I can run it from the builder in test
mode. BASIS
> transported it from SBX and that is when I experienced the
problem. I
> was
> able to start it from SWUI in SBX. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks
> in
> advance.

initiator
> before the work item is created, i.e. have you filled the
> workflow initiator element (e.g. in the triggering event to
> workflow binding).
> Regards,
>         Jocelyn Dart
> Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server,
Workflow)