Design Question - New WF User

Mark Hepper Mark_Hepper at lincolnelectric.com
Mon Feb 4 09:40:49 EST 2002

Great idea David.  Thanks for getting back so quickly.

Could you fax your one pager to 440-944-3154.

Thanks

Mark Hepper

David Weston <weston at clockwork.ca>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 02/02/2002 05:47:06
PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>