Is SAP user part of a org.unit?

Myra H Gill Myra.Gill at ipaper.com
Mon Feb 4 07:53:58 EST 2002

Transaction code PFSO is another way to display a user's organizational
assignment.

                    "de Valensart Schoenmaeckers,
                    Patrick"                                  To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    <deValensartSchoenmaeckers.Patrick@       cc:
                    pmintl.ch>                                Subject:     Re: Is SAP user part of a org.unit?
                    Sent by: SAP Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

                    02/04/2002 05:04 AM
                    Please respond to "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Torsten,

You can try to use function RH_GET_STRUCTURE.
Here is an example :

1. Data declaration :

data : user like wfsyst-agent.
data : actor_tab like swhactor occurs 0 with header line.
swc_container rolecont.

2. Function call :

swc_set_element rolecont 'OTYPE' space.
swc_set_element rolecont 'OBJID' space.
swc_set_element rolecont 'Org_Agent' user. "E.g. if username is TSCHNORP,
user must be filled with USTSCHNORP
call function 'RH_GET_STRUCTURE'
    exporting
         act_wegid       = 'SAP_HOLD'
     tables
          actor_tab       = actor_tab
          ac_container    = rolecont
     exceptions
          nobody_found    = 1
          no_active_plvar = 2
          others          = 3.

Actor_tab will return a list of positions on which the user is assigned.
You can also use the same function e.g to find a user assigned to a
position. You have then to use another evaluation path (act_wegid).
Evaluation path are defined via transaction ooaw.

I guess this will help.

Kind regards,

Patrick