No receiver entered

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 1 11:12:08 EST 2002

Hi Timbo,

Although I don't know if this is the answer to your problem, since I was
just there yesterday, the config is fresh in my mind.  It sounds as though
you may be missing the assignment of an agent to the document type.
The IMG menu path was: Basis Components, Basis Services, SAP Archive Link,
Business Workflow settings, Maintain settings for storage scenarios.  I am
pasting a screen shot which might help.

Hope this helps!

Sue

5b69294.jpg