SAP Object attachment in Decision workitem Email in outlook

Verma Ashish (TTL_LKO) ashish at telco.co.in
Sun Dec 22 22:52:41 EST 2002

We are setting up workflow for leave request. The workflow has been setup
fine and mails are sent to supervisor in his outlook mailbox whenever a
leave request is entered.

We now want to setup this email in outlook in such a way that it carries an
attachment (Probably an sap object)also, which upon clicking should take the
supervisor directly to the "approval screen" in sap (sapgui). Off course
after authentication.

I understand from the white paper on Generic Object Services that it
probably is possible. However I am not sure how to accomplish this nor did I
get any specific documentation about the same.

I would very much appreciate any help on specific steps to be carried out to
achieve this.

Thanking you very much

With Regards

Ashish Verma