Event status "Feedback after error"

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Dec 18 05:28:53 EST 2002

Thanks both for the feedback.
Short dumps are fine, checked TRFC (SM58), checked system logs (SM21)...
nothing unusual. These guys are failing at quite a siginificant rate -
possibly around 10%.
A bad thing about productive environment is that deleting and recreating
an event linkage is a bit of a tricky task, but will see what can be
organized.
So far this still has me stumped.
Cheers
Mike