Event status "Feedback after error"

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Dec 17 13:45:09 EST 2002

Greetings,
I've a bit of an odd one: Events are failing on a seemingly random
basis with a status "Feedback after error". These failures result in an
"Event linkage with errors" situation.

I use a custom check function, which also still fails with "Check FM
ends with exception" - which is perfectly normal and does not result in
the event being logged as a linkage in error.

When I manually run the check function for a failed event (Same obj.
type & key etc.), it runs through OK - i.e. it should have started the
WF.

Anyone know where to find the "Feedback" it's talking about?

Thanks
Mike