Blind Copy (BCC) in SENDTASKDESCRIPTION method

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Tue Dec 17 02:29:29 EST 2002

If it's not included in the parameters of SENDTASKDESCRIPTION you'd better
not try to squeeze this in.

On the other hand you can still send the notification to the business unit
as a separate step in the workflow. Actually you could also use the
"Notification of completion" for your "Send mail" task to have the message
issued in the same workflow step.

Kind regards,
Tomasz

P.S. Sure technically it's not exactly BCC -- but it has exactly the same
effect for the users, it works, and you use only established techniques that
are not likely to fail easily...