Maximum number of multiline element (99) (new)

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 16 13:39:58 EST 2002

Create a subflow for your decision step and outcomes, then you can add the
multiline element as a table in the other tab.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM Business Consulting Services
Phone: 845-691-7861
           T/L 8-320-8440
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

Namit Bhargava/Philadelphia/IBM at IBMUS@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 12/16/2002
01:04:01 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>