Blind Copy (BCC) in SENDTASKDESCRIPTION method

Miles Montes Miles.Montes at telecom.co.nz
Sun Dec 15 18:41:37 EST 2002

Hi.
=20
Is it possible to send a BCC mail using SENDTASKDESCRIPTION method in =
SELFITEM business object.  We have a requirement where an email is generate=
d=
 for the requestor but a business unit also wants the copy as a BCC. I foun=
d=
 this field SOS04-L SGK but it is not included as one of the parameters in =
SENDTASKDESCRIPTION method. Is there a way to send BCC emails in workflow?
=20
Thanks in advance.
=20
Miles Montes
EDS New Zealand

---
"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.=20
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you."