Agent assignments

Breslavets, Sergey Sergey.Breslavets at anheuser-busch.com
Fri Dec 13 10:28:07 EST 2002

Hi Jose,

You've probably confused possible and responsible agents. The general idea is
that Possible agents are anybody who have possibility to execute this task (meet
some MINIMAL criteria). It relates to the particular task only - therefore it's
defined at the task level.

On the other hand, The responsible agents are defined at the STEP level, and
reflect business process requirements as to who should be responsible for the
execution of this task as part of the particular process.

The actual agents who will receive the workitem at runtime are determined as
intersection between possible and responsible agents.

Hope this help,
Sergey