Dialog Work Item send twice

Tanguy LE BITOUX tanguy.lebitoux at contactoffice.net
Fri Dec 13 08:23:03 EST 2002

Hello,

I customized a WF that sends automatically a work item to a responsible agent when a date is reached. This WF is managed in Project System (PS) and the triggering event is STARTED for the object type MLST_NETW.
The problem is that the agent receives the same work item twice in its business workplace. I made an event trace and get the following information :

For the first work item I get :

 Event instance ID     448181

 Object type           MLST_NETW
 Key                   00000000167200000000
 Event                 STARTED
 User                  RDI
 Main program          SAPLCJTR
 Date                  13.12.2002
 Time                  11:05:39
 UTC                   20.021.213.100.548

 Receiver type         (WS93000004)
 Receiver ID
 Receiver FM           SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT
 Receiver type FM      CN_MS_EVENT_RECEIVER_TYPE_GET
 Check function
 Status                Receiver started correctly
 RFC status

                    --------------------------------
For the second work item I get :

 Event instance ID     448181

 Object type           MLST_NETW
 Key                   00000000167200000000
 Event                 STARTED
 User                  RDI
 Main program          SAPLCJTR
 Date                  13.12.2002
 Time                  11:05:39
 UTC                   20.021.213.100.548

 Receiver type         WS93000004
 Receiver ID           000000504275
 Receiver FM           SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT
 Receiver type FM
 Check function
 Status                Receiver started correctly
 RFC status

Any idea ?

Thanks in adavance

Best regards