Defining and transporting an organizational plan

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 12 12:14:55 EST 2002

Try this:

|------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|
|Object Type             |Infotype                |Subtype                 |
|------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|
|S                       |1001                    |A008                    |
|------------------------+------------------------+------------------------|

or  this

OT = S
IT = 1001
ST = A008

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM Business Consulting Services
Phone: 845-691-7861
           T/L 8-320-8440
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

"Kouw, FA - SPLTC" <fa.kouw at td.klm.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 12/12/2002
11:32:51 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>