BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 10:25:12 EST 2002

Hello Michael,

I am also in the begining stage of workflow creation for service entry sheet
based on PO line item. Sorry I could not reply to your question.
But I am trying to figure out which SAP standard wflow I should use for
service entry sheet.
Are you using the one for PO given by sap? We need to develop the wflow
based on the release procedure.
Appreciating your reply.

Swami