AW: Language dependend in Listheadings

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Dec 12 04:18:02 EST 2002

Hi Stefan,

you are right, there is a problem in 46B unfortunally.

I have to deal with this jurst 14 days ago:

My solutions was to access the Method-Program by Tx SE38, choosing
'Textelements' and create the Textelement there.
 If this is done, you can access it out of Objectbuilder by using =
forward
Navigation and Translation is possible.
Otherwise you can do Translation in SE63 using the program-name of the
Object-Source-Program.

But there are still some Descriptions and so in BO wher I have found no
possibility to translate. The only way was to logon in the differnt =
langugae
(I like this very much, it is very efficient !). The needed =
Translations of
doubble-byte languges I cann't made because for this way I would need a
Client configured for this languges (chnieses etc ).

Maybe this helps=20

Greetings=20

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----