Fork behavior question

Breslavets, Sergey Sergey.Breslavets at anheuser-busch.com
Wed Dec 11 13:19:19 EST 2002

Hi Robert,

you might want also consider sending email notification (with the application
document as an attachment) instead of workitem - this will not hold up your
flow.

Or, if you still need to use workitem-type notification, use secondary flow
(single-step task) as Stephan suggested. In this case I would recommend you to
start your notification task directly using SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE, instead of
raising an events... It's more efficient performance-wise.

Hope this helps,
Sergey