Fork behaviour question

Verlaat, Robert Robert.Verlaat at PWN.NL
Wed Dec 11 11:10:53 EST 2002

Dear All,

I'am trying to create the following:

At a certain point in my Workflow a Task is created and I want the
Workflow to continue directly(without having executed the Task).

So a Fork doesn't work(cancelles the branch..)
A subworkflow waits...

The functional reason for this is that a user can determine other users
who should be notified. The notification is a
Task(BUS2000126.displayarchivedocuments). After this notification the
Workflow should continue directly because it doesn't has to wait for the
notifications...

Does anyone knows a Trick/workaround for this?

Thanks,

Robert Verlaat

This=20outbound=20message=20from=20KPN=20has=20been=20checked=20for=20all=20=
known=20viruses=20by=20KPN=20IV-Scan,=20powered=20by=20MessageLabs.=20

Bezoek=20de=20Website=20van=20PWN:=20http://www.pwn.nl/=20=20