Terminating events for created objects

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 13:16:55 EST 2002

Hi all:

I have an asynchronous task that creates an object (Vendor master data -
Financial view). If I run my task from workflow (executing the message), the
event generated (because of the vendor creation) is terminating my task
correctly (what I was expecting)...

The problem is when I create the object outside workflow (directly via the
transaction FK01). When I do this, the event is raised correctly, but my
task is not terminated. What can be wrong??

I think that this is because I am creating a new object and not updating
one, but I am not sure.

Is there anything to be done??

Thanks for the help.

Flavio.