Execute reserves workitem (was: work items getting reserved)

Breslavets, Sergey Sergey.Breslavets at anheuser-busch.com
Fri Dec 6 17:31:08 EST 2002

Hi Michael,

this probably sounds like an obvious suggestion, by did you check WI_Display tab
for your decision task?

WF Builder by default assigns the function module SWU2_INPLACE_DECISION_PROCESS
for adaptation of the workitem preview in the workplace - it causes the decision
task to be displayed in the preview window (instead on Full screen mode). It
also puts the workitem in "RESERVED" mode (since SWW_WW_EXECUTE is not called,
like in case of Web Workplace).

Thanks,
Sergey