Archiving work items

Abby Dywan abby.dywan at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 6 12:31:52 EST 2002

Hi all -

I am trying to set up the batch job for archiving work items via
transaction
SARA, but I have a question.  I have no problem setting it up every six
months, but I'm not sure how to populate the variant for report RSWWARCA,
through the end date.  It appears you can only put a constant in for the
end
date, and we want to run the program every six months, for all work items
six months and older.

So setting a constant for the end date would work great for ONE instance of
the archiving job - but would be completely useless the next time around.
Do we have to just maintain the variant between jobs?  I'm not certain what
to do...

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!
Abby  :)