Maintaining and activating substitutes`

Jim Sauceman sauceman at tennessee.edu
Fri Dec 6 11:08:38 EST 2002

Abby,

Try executing RH_SUBSTITUTES_LIST via SE37 for the User ID with
USER_TYPE = 'US' and MAINTAINANCE_FLAG = 'X' and you can maintain
another User's Substitutes [one at a time]. Perhaps a simple dialog
program based on this function module will serve your needs?

Good luck!

Jim Sauceman
University of Tennessee