FIPP ASSIGNED

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Tue Dec 3 04:51:30 EST 2002

Thanks for the info. This was not selected. The problem was actually from
the links table, the customizing for FIPP linkage to content server hadn't
been transported to the new client.

Cheers,
Lola.

                      Viveka Schwartz
                      <viveka.schwartz at im         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      plema.se>                   cc:      (bcc: Lola Oluwa/Outokumpuext)
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: Re: FIPP ASSIGNED
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      02.12.2002 12:34
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hello Lola,

have you checked the indicator "Generate event assigned" in trans OAG1 ?

Best regards

Viveka
Implema AB
web: http://www.implema.se

Lola Oluwa <Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group