Workflow Agents

Jinteck Han jinteck at msn.com
Mon Dec 2 18:32:19 EST 2002

Dear Phil.

I think you can use SWI6 or SWI14 for Object type sales order(BUS2012).
In SWI6, you can specify the key of the sales order and get the log of
that.
In SWI14, you can see every workflow logs in specified duration.
In that log, you can find out approvers, rejectors and time of the
decision if you switched on "see in workflow log" for that decision
node.

I hope this would help you.
Thank you.

Jinteck Han.