Forward work items of user A to user B

Jim Sauceman sauceman at tennessee.edu
Mon Dec 2 09:00:17 EST 2002

The best technique I've found is to execute Function Module
RH_SUBSTITUTES_LIST via transaction SE37. It prompts for a User ID and
Maintenance Flag (among other things) and calls the dialog for
Substitute Maintenance. Of course, the Substitute needs to have adequate
Security authorization and I always encourage users to name a Substitute
on a more permanent basis.

Hope this helps,

Jim Sauceman
The University of Tennessee