Forward work items of user A to user B

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Sun Dec 1 19:24:32 EST 2002

We have tried to use the A210 relationship but it does not appear to work.
Is there another program that needs to be run after setting up the A210
relationship to make it effective?  We set up approvers by their position
number.  However, when users remember to set up a substitute, they use
"Personal Substitutes" instead of substitutes for the position.  "Personal
substitutes" works well when the users remember to do it.

Monique Stephens