popup transcation without user going to his inbox when event occurs

PRADEEP PATIL to workflow user group Pradeep.Patil at lntinfotech.com
Thu Aug 29 23:21:41 EDT 2002

Hi WF-Experts

Thanks all for quick response

4.0B
Setting the highest priority popups message saying workitem is in inbox
but the user wanted a particular transcation popup instead of message
directing to inbox

Example:
One creates order and save with Std SAP transcation then a event is
triggered
by taking new created  order number a Z transcation should popup instead of
higest priority message
well this sounds not so easy but I think this can be done

Any FM or Information regarding this kind would be much appreciated !

Regards
Pradeep

                      Alon Raskin
                      <araskin at 3i-consult        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      ing.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: popup transcation without user going to his
                      Workflow                    inbox when event              occurs
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      29-08-2002 09:43 PM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Hi Pradeep,

You could use SAP Exchange Connector to send out a notification to the
users
Outlook when a new Workflow arrives.

Alon

Quoting PRADEEP PATIL to workflow user group
<Pradeep.Patil at lntinfotech.com>:

> Hi WF-Experts
>
> Is there any way to popup a transcation on users system without users
> interference or he going to his inbox and executing it
> when a event is triggered after creating some order
>
> Any FM or Information regarding this kind would be much appreciated !
>
> Thanks in advance
> Pradeep

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group