Business Object

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Aug 29 12:57:51 EDT 2002

Hi Diane,

I think you slightly misunderstood:

You need to get the object into your container in the first place - Phil said that he only had the key field.

The technique outlined below would be done in a background task which would bring in the key fields from the workflow to the task to the import parameters of the object method.  You would then use code similar to that below, instantiating the object, and then returning it through export parameters
to the task and then to a new element in the workflow container.

Hope that clarifies things,

Mark