Workflow complexity

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Aug 28 21:21:34 EDT 2002

Hi Michael,
As well as the other great suggestions sent to you so far:

Where you have plant or country-specific scenarios, one tactic is to create
separate workflows for those scenarios and use start conditions to decide
which workflow will be started based on country/plant.

This would make each individual workflow simpler, and you could still
use subworkflows and single-step tasks in multiple workflows where you
need commonality.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)