Workflow administrator for task

Abby Dywan abby.dywan at us.pwcglobal.com
Wed Aug 28 15:30:09 EDT 2002

Hi all -

I have a question that's puzzling me and was hoping someone could provide
an answer.  I am creating a workflow in our development client and then
tested it in our sandbox.  When I ran it in the sandbox client, the work
item showed up in the correct inbox.  However, when I double-clicked upon
the work item I get the message "No administrator found for the task."  and
I'm not allowed to execute it.  Why am I getting this message and how do I
fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

computer.